Rather belatedly, here’s the link to me talking about History, Heritage and Tradition in Contemporary British Politics on Radio 4’s Thinking Allowed. I haven’t yet dared to listen to it, so can’t give you the time code, but it should be about halfway through.
- Going backwards and forwards
- Miliband, the Mail and the National Past
- New review of History, Heritage and Tradition in Contemporary British Politics
- Margaret Thatcher and The Invention of Industrial Pasts
- Tony Blair’s own ‘Spirit of ’45’
- Academia and the War of the Words
- What does progressive really mean?
- Thinking Allowed
- Does TV history make us complacent about the present?
- My ‘Shadow CV’
- Book launch
- LSE review of my book
- The Politics of the Past
- Open Access: How Open Is It?
- Ed Miliband Addresses the Big Meeting: A Return to Labour’s Past?